“WE ALSO SERVE.”
Welcome to the web-site of the Lioness Clubs of District 105 EA
We hope you find your visit informative and helpful in contacting a Lioness Club in District 105 EA.
The function of Lioness Clubs is always closely tied to the ideals of Lionism, the Code of Ethics and Objects of Lions Clubs is exactly the same for Lionesses.
- Members of the worlds largest and most active service organisation.
- People who have decided to give something back to their communities.
- People who identify needs of others and set about meeting those needs.
- People who enjoy working together in fellowship to help those less fortunate than themselves.
- People who enjoy themselves and include fun in their caring attitude.
- Lionesses help others in need through a variety of welfare projects and services.
- Our voluntary work is carried out by members for the benefit of people of all ages who are lonely, disabled or under-privileged.
- We organise and provide visits, outings, social activities and special events for people in need.
- We purchase and provide specialist equipment for hospitals, clinics, schools etc. and for individuals in need. For example Heart Monitors, Scanners, Speech Aids – the list is endless.
What can we offer you?
There seems to be a myth that one has to be a Lion’s wife / partner to join Lionesses but this simply isn’t true.
Lioness members are aged from 20 – 90+ and all have the same aim which is to serve their local community and help those less fortunate than themselves and have fun doing it.
Ladies on their own are made especially welcome and find it serves as a means to friendship and companionship that they may not find elsewhere. Everyone is warmly received not only into their own Club but also into the entire Lions family, as Lions, Lionesses and Leos all work together.
There is a chance to attend social functions ranging from barbecues and quiz nights to formal dinner dances. However these are not compulsory by any means and some members prefer to put all their efforts into fundraising and welfare.
All our clubs are listed below but if there isn’t one near you, there may be a mixed Lions Club, please drop me an email and I’ll see what I can do!
If you would like to know more about the
Lioness Clubs in 105EA please contact Lioness Angela Howard
Please also visit the interactive map to show where you can find Lioness Clubs in District 105EA
A separate Lioness MD Directory is available
To see more Lioness Clubs in the uk, visit the Lioness Multiple District website at www.lionessclub.org